The Most Important Factors for Local Business Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To get found online, local businesses need to consider a variety of factors:
66% of a local business’s ability to show up in local search is determined by managing listings and reputation.1
1 Google Business Profile Help Center: How to improve your local ranking on Google
Now you can fix this yourself and get the data and easily manage this if you have one location or 1,000 locations.
DSJ Online’s new all in one dashboard will help report on each of your location’s important findability business information.
Consolidate reporting, engage your customers!
- Understand gaps in your business’s digital landscape and track findability over time.
- Reporting can help you to see where you’re growing and quickly identify areas for improvement.
- Consolidate reporting experience by connecting apps like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Facebook & Google Ads.
- Use our dashboard for insight discovery on single or multi-location businesses.
Listing Sync Features
- Free daily reports on what directories list your business and how accurate your listings are.
- Boost local listing accuracy on high-traffic sources instantly.
- Secure business info by suppressing duplicate listings.
- Instant updates to business data for real-time. customer information.
- Centralized management of business listings across numerous sites.
Listing Distribution Features
Sends data to important aggregators
With one-click activation, Listing Distribution submits your business information to three main data aggregators:
- Data Axle
- Neustar / Localeze
The dashboard allows you to monitor how your listings appear on these data providers and view citation statistics over time.
Track Improvements for local findability using local keyword reporting
- Intuitive local SEO grid that highlights target GEO’s for search optimization improvement.
- Provides targeted guidance for SEO efforts based on personalized reports.
All-in-one dashboard: manage business listings, suppress duplicates, build citations, and track local ranking.
Check out a walk-through video on just some of the features provided in our Executive Dashboard.