DSJ On Demand
Control Brand Integrity & Standards
Do you work for or own a business that frequently orders anything requiring repeat changes and proofs? Such as business cards, real estate postcards, sales flyers, trade show collateral, presentations, or any type of graphic document. DSJ On Demand secures brand guidelines and reduces time spent on menial ordering and proofing tasks. This reduces costs and lead times and sustainably streamlines these process types!
Ultimate Control of Your Graphic Communications
The ability to manage your collateral from the office or a laptop on the beach, is literally a click away. This new tool provides easy access for you and approved personnel, through your secure branded store front to edit pre-approved graphic documents. Whether electronic or print pieces, you will be seamlessly maintaining control of your brand integrity and standards you worked so hard to build.
Key benefits include:
- Total Security - Permission based logins give users differing levels of access and permission to edit, order, and manage products.
- Maintaining corporate branding standards and identity – The ability to create templates with approved e-graphics and text blocks gives the company greater control of their brand.
- Convenient Ordering 24/7 – now your team has access to the tools they need exactly when they need them, wherever they are. There’s no waiting to reach the marketing department to customize and place an order.
- Easy to use order interface – A simple click on your customized corporate link takes users to a company branded site they can easily navigate to find the product they need, reducing time and aggravation.
- Quick Re-Orders – The system allows you to view previous orders and simply duplicate them without inputting the info multiple times.
- Emailed tracking info - Know exactly where an order is and when it is scheduled to arrive – no more calls, tracking down orders.
- Quantity Control – Print On Demand technologies allow you to order only the quantity needed, eliminating; warehousing costs, obsolete materials piling up and going out “by mistake”, as well as the need to destroy them when prices, branding or content changes.
- Multiple print methods – Unlike most companies providing this type of ordering system, we don’t confine you to digital print methods, we provide all of our different services through DSJ On Demand.
- Monitor document usage – The ability to view materials and media frequently used for various sales situations, allows marketing to monitor and determine if certain tools should be upgraded or eliminated based on usage. This can increase the success rate of the individuals using them.
Provides the tools needed to reduce costs and lead times, control budgets, manage ever changing inventories, streamline procurement, fulfill sales and customer expectations! The extensive array of tools in DSJ’s management center clears the way for businesses to meet and exceed company initiatives to drive down costs, improve revenues and pave the way to a more efficient and profitable business model designed to:
- Eliminate waste of overprints that become obsolete
- Reduce print costs by converting to print on demand methodology
- Gain invaluable and comprehensive knowledge of the entire print spend of your organization
- Drive higher profits by cutting costs out of your process and improving operational efficiency
Who can benefit from DSJ On Demand?
Anyone who wants to simplify work life, streamline processes, reduce waste and inefficiencies associated with producing and delivering marketing materials, presentation graphics, sales collaterals, stationery, promotional items and more. All this while maintaining the environmental stewardship, outstanding service and quality DSJ is known for!
Just a few examples:
- Pharmaceutical – drug tier listings by territory, federal compliance documents, procedure manuals, point-of-purchase displays, newsletters, drug brochures, side effect lists, forms and labels
- Retail – point-of-purchase displays, new store openings, event mailings, banners, postcards, sales announcements
- Automotive – direct mail, posters, banners, car customization forms, recall notices, service notices, upsell at time of replacement
- Health Care – pre & post enrollment kits, benefit options, forms, HSA acct info, evidence of coverage, provider listings, member cards, co-pays
- Insurance – claims forms, coverage brochures, newsletters, cross-sell and up-sell options, direct mail postcards, business cards
- Manufacturing and Technology – product brochures and collateral, installation instructions, warranty info, parts manuals, vendor forms
The Ultimate Control of Your Documents and Marketing Communications is Just a Click Away!