Booklets & Calendars | Coil or Wire Bound
Your #freeshipping will show in cart!
Would you like to convert your uploaded PDF into a uDraw Design? You will be able to edit on top of your PDF.
Sorry, we were not able to convert your uploaded PDF file.
Drop Files To Upload Documents
Putting your company info into printed manuals is a good way to communicate with your staff. Wire binding is a great way to pull together the pages of a custom printed report for your clients. Coil binding, also known as spiral binding, is durable for manual printing. It is very useful for printed booklets that get opened and closed a lot. It works well for workbook printing and is handy for handbook printing. Head spinning cause you need booklets printed today? Not to worry, we can print booklets same day! You can trust us for all your coil bound, spiral bound and wire bound booklet prints.
- Thick and thinner options for both coated and uncoated cover stocks
- Many options containing up to 100% recycled post consumer content
- Metallic silver and metallic white options
- Whites, natural white, and kraft color options
- Clear or frosted protective outer front covers
- Black, clear or frosted protective outer back covers
- 5.5 x 8.5 – 6 x 9 – 8.5 x 5.5 – 8.5 x 11 – 9 x 6 – 9 x 12 – 11 x 8.5 – 12 x 9 – 14 x 8.5 – 17 x 11 – 18 x 12
Coil / Spiral & Wire Binding
- Wire binding is also known as twin loop wire binding, double loop wire binding, wire-o binding, or double wire binding. We punch square holes along the binding edge of your document. We then place the C shaped wire through those holes and crimp them closed.
- Binding is along the second dimension. ex. the 17 x 11 is bound on the 11 inch edge.
- Business Days: Production days are Monday through Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. Orders placed on the weekend will start in production Monday morning.
- 3 Business Days: 3 days in production, send your order Monday through Friday by 10am PST, we will have it done by 4pm PST on the 3rd business day.
- Next Day: Send your order Monday through Friday by 10am PST, we will have it done by 4pm PST on the next business day. If you have missed the 10am cut off and need it tomorrow, please choose the same day option.
- Same Day: Send your order Monday through Friday by 10am PST, we will have it done by 4pm PST. If you have missed the 10am cut off and need it today, please still send your order ASAP, we do not guarantee this, but we will do everything we can to get it done for you before close of business.
- The binding edge of these documents require a ( .5 ” ) 1/2-inch margin. Graphics and images are fine, it’s just for anything you don’t want punched out.
- Higher quantities of our larger sized and multipage products are not available for Same Day production
- The poly and some of the thicker stocks are not available with certain sizes and folding products
- The color of paper affects the color of the printing, natural papers print a bit darker than white and kraft papers print even darker
- If purchasing products for use together or a book and would like different weight papers to match; be sure they are the same recycled content and color
- Our quality assurance process and diverse finishing services will ensure your project is delivered right and on time, every time.
- Looking for something a bit more cost effective or with a smooth square spine edge? Try Perfect Binding
- Have less than 52 pages? Try Saddle Stitching.
There are no reviews yet.