How can Reputation Management services help grow my business?
Reputation Management helps cut through the clutter associated with managing online reputations. Gain control over the most important aspects of your reputation, including reviews, listings, and social media.
Connecting with customers is easy with built-in smart review responses and powerful review insights backed by artificial intelligence! And with reporting built right in, you can show your team what the status of your business is and help improve your reputation over time.
We provide all the tools to monitor your business’ reputation directly in your hands. Through Reputation Management, key pain points are addressed:
- Being unaware of customers makes your business look bad. Having unanswered online reviews and social posts, or negative mentions is bad for business and highlights your negative reputation for everyone else to see.
- Incorrect business info is hurting your business. Wrong business information is driving potential customers right to the competition.
- It’s hard for business leaders to stay on top of what people are saying about their brand. There are countless review sources, social sites, and ways for people to talk about your business online. It is almost impossible for you to keep up with it on your own.
Reputation Management directly resolves these issues:
- Allows you to manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up against your competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your business’ search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- See what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs, and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you to understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
What are the major features, advantages, and benefits of Reputation Management?
|Feature (What it is)||Advantage (What it does)||Benefit (How it benefits)|
|Online Review Monitoring||Monitor business reviews from dozens of major and vertical-specific review sites.||Monitoring reviews from multiple sites individually is time-consuming, Reputation Management makes it easy to view them all in one place.|
|Online Mention Monitoring||See when your business is mentioned in the news, blogs, Twitter, Instagram, and more.||Easily track what’s being said about a business in places you wouldn’t expect, and engage with customers beyond structured review channels.|
|Online Listings Management||Identify local business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.||Correct and verify consistent listings across directories, review sites, and social networks – all in one place.|
|Employee Monitoring||Monitor employees’ online activity.||Protect your business from potential PR disasters, and ensure that employees aren’t misrepresenting a brand.|
|Automated Alerts||Automated alerts are sent when new information is found. These notifications are configurable, allowing the business owner to control the triggers.||Automated notifications keep you up-to-date with what is being said about your business online activity so you can respond quickly, always showcasing exceptional customer service.|
|Executive Report||Reports are automatically generated and highlight recent activity in every aspect of the business’s reputation.||Receive weekly executive reports showing proof of performance.|
|Competitive Benchmarking||Compare how frequently a business is mentioned versus its competitors and track social activity to benchmark the competition’s growth.||Businesses have profiles and campaigns all over the web. With Reputation Management, it’s easy to monitor the competition and see how your business stacks up.|
|Word Cloud||Monitor the word cloud to identify what words are being used most in reviews.||Identify words frequently used in your reviews, so you can show a holistic view of what your customers are saying in reviews.|
|Trending Keywords||Track words that have begun to appear in reviews more frequently than they used to.||Gain insight into recent changes to a business’ perception by online reviewers.|